No longer in Facebook


Now that facebook has locked me out of my account for not using a real name and is demanding a government ID (!!) to verify my identity, I have decided not to go back there. Maybe forever. I wasn't doing anything much there for a long time anyway. So, I might start writing bullshit here from now on or just go back to doing nothing here either. Either way, anyone who wants to contact me (!) can do so through my email ID: illuminati.blog.in@gmail.com. Or better yet, open up an account in protonmail.com, an end to end encrypted email service, and contact me there on illuminati.blog.in@protonmail.com. Fuck facebook and google.

Ok. Back to oblivion.

Relevant:  https://vimeo.com/11787959

http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/06/29/facebook-location-tracking-friend-games/#3ced71413348

http://www.wsj.com/articles/facebook-policies-taken-to-task-in-report-for-data-privacy-issues-1424725902

Comments

  1. கலக்குங்க பாஸ்!

    பேஸ்புக்குக்கு உங்கள் எழுத்துகளை இழந்தது பெருநஷ்டம்!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha.. Oh yeah. The response to this post clearly shows that. :P
      Like I said, back to oblivion.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IT by Stephen King….

Killing joke(r).... (18+)

MIsery - இளகிய மனம் உடையவர்களுக்கு அல்ல.......

Punisher Max in Tamil.... (18+)

The Dark Knight – At war...

Batman Begins – The Revelation…

The Butterfly Effect - தவறுகளும், விளைவுகளும்….

La Belle – துன்பம் தரும் அழகு........

சிறை மீட்டிய சித்திரக் கதை.......

My Love (2007) - காதல் படுத்தும் பாடு…